Ever since the entire 2012 National Championship squad announced they were going pro, many have wondered how many will go in the first round. Well DraftExpress, the No. 1 NBA Draft site, says that four of the six will go in the first round.
1. Charlotte Bobcats – Anthony Davis
3. Cleveland Cavaliers – Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
9. Detroit Pistons – Terrence Jones
18. Minnesota Timberwolves – Marquis Teague
3. Cleveland Cavaliers – Doron Lamb
4. Cleveland Cavaliers – Darius Miller
Now these projections are just that, projections, and the fact that the lottery hasn’t taken place yet it makes the first 13 picks that much more difficult to predict. One thing that sticks out to me is Teague’s jump. I think that NBA executives are being more and more convinced that he is a safe bet every single day.
Filed Under: Basketball
About the Author: